Flabby arms look as bad as any other part of the body with excess fat.
They make you look bad. They create sleeveless clothes seem like a distant fantasy. Flabby arms can mess up your entire look even in case you’ve got a body. Flabby arms can also be referred to as wings.
Routine exercise can definitely help you eliminate those flabby arms – that the ones which you despise so muchbetter. Let us take a look at some exercises that could help you down them.
- Push-ups are chest exercises but they could help work triceps too, thereby reducing the fat around your arms.
- Lie flat on the floor and maintain your weight on your chest with your elbows pointed on your feet
- Create a direct line from head to toe — a plank.
- Now, lower your torso to the floor holding yourself up with your hands and return into the initial position.
- Keep your body as straight as possible. Come several inches up the floor Every Time you return for a rep.
- Also read: 10 Best Body Weight Exercises Each Fitness Freak Should Do
- Triceps Extensions
- This exercise helps tone the arms and it also makes the arms strong.
- Stand straight with a barbell in your hand and keep your toes width apart from one another.
- Hold the dumbbell with both hands and hold them behind your head with your palms facing upward.
- Keep your upper arms near your head and your elbow vertical to the ground.
- Breathe in as you do this and return to the initial position by using the triceps to raise the dumbbell.
- One-Arm Negative Push-Up
- One-arm side push-up is a workout particularly for the triceps.
- Lay your left side in an exercise mat with your arm flexed, keeping the palm flat on your shoulder.
- Wrap your left arm around your rib cage with your knees slightly flexed.
- Push yourself up from the floor with the help of your right arm.
- Can 15-20 reps.
- Triceps Dips
- This is simple and can be done pretty much anywhere. But make sure that you are being cautious. This strengthens the triceps and helps tone the arms.
- Place your palms shoulder-width apart on a bench or a chair.
- Stretch your legs in front of you.
- Straighten your arms while bending your knees, keeping the strain on your waist.
- After near the ground, straighten your elbows pushing them into the bench or chair.
- Come back to the starting position and repeat.
- Do 15-20 reps and 3 sets.
- Arm Stretches
- Pulling the hands to the opposite sides creates a stretch at the triceps, which helps in toning them.
- Raise your hands over your head and maintain your right wrist with your left hand — interlock them.
- Now, pull your right hand on your left, making your best elbow fall behind your mind.
- Now, release and also take back your arms to the center.
- Repeat on the opposite side and do at least 20 reps on each side.